ITR-3 AY 2022-23: The ITR-3 form is used to file income tax returns if the assessee has income from his or her business, profession, salary, house property, pension or income from other sources. The ITR-3 form is applicable for resident individuals and Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs). An assessee must have income from a proprietorship business or profession. For example, if you have income from a proprietary business, profession, or profession such as accounting, medical, engineering, architecture, etc., then you can file an ITR-3 for A.Y. 2022-23. In this article, we will discuss all the latest information about ITR-3 like how to file, how to file, excel utility, instructions, PDF format, amendments, FAQ and more.
Download ITR-3 for A.Y.2022-23
Download ITR-3 (A.Y.2022-23): Here is the table of links to download ITR-3 in all formats available for the assessment year 2022-23.
|ITR 3 PDF Format||Download|
|ITR-3 Excel Utility||Download|
Who can File ITR-3 for A.Y. 2022-23
ITR-3 is an income tax return form application to Individuals and HUFs having income from business and Profession. You will get here complete detail about ITR 3 like how to fill the ITR-3 form, how to e-file ITR-3, download the link of ITR-3 excel utility, ITR-3 java utility and instructions to file the ITR-3 form for A.Y. 2022-23. The persons who have the following income must file ITR-3 for A.Y. 2022-23.
- Income from business or profession
- Income from house property, salary/pension and income from other sources
ITR-3 Major Changes (A.Y.2022-23)
- Disclosures in respect of Significant Economic Presence
- Adjustment of unabsorbed depreciation (pertaining to additional depreciation) from WDV of the block of assets as on 01-4-2020
- Separate disclosure of Income from Units located in IFSC in Schedule AMT
- Exclusion of ‘Dividend income’ from Schedule BP
- Schedule 80GGA has been inserted for the partners deriving only profit from firm
- Consequential changes in Schedule 80-IA and 80-IB due to sun-set clause on the eligibility to claim the deduction
- Total secondary adjustments made to be disclosed
- Disclosure of interest paid to Deposit-taking NBFCs or Systemically Important Non-deposit Taking NBFCs
- Separate disclosure is required of interest and dividend incomes taxable under Section 115AC
- Disclosure for alternative tax regime opted under Section 115BAC
- Additional information sought from the assessee not opting for the presumptive tax scheme
ITR 3 Major Changes (AY 2019-20)
- GST details column has been added
- Partners having profit from partnership firms have to file ITR-3 instead of ITR-2.
- One new column was added in the general information tab for non-resident Indian
ITR 3 Filing Procedure (Offline Utility)
How to file ITR-3 with utility: Here is the complete step-by-step procedure to file ITR-3 for the assessment year 2022-23.
|Step 1||Download ITR-3 Excel Utility|
|Step 2||Fill Income detail worksheet|
|Step 3||Fill TDS detail worksheet|
|Step 4||Fill all TCS detail worksheets|
|Step 5||Fill taxes paid and a verification worksheet|
|Step 6||Fill 80G donation detail worksheet|
|Step 7||After filling in all the detail click on validate|
|Step 8||After validation click on Generate XML|
|Step 9||After XML generation, you are ready to file ITR-3|
E-filing Procedure ITR-3 (A.Y. 2022-23)
Procedure to file online ITR-3: You can check here the detailed procedure to file ITR-3 online through the official website.
|Step 1||Visit here -> https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal|
|Step 2||If you already registered then login|
|Step 3||If you are not registered then click on register yourself|
|Step 4||After login click on e-file|
|Step 5||Then select assessment year and select ITR-3 here|
|Step 6||Browse your XML file as generated above|
|Step 7||Select digitally sign as Yes (if you have digital signature), if Not then select No|
|Step 8||Click on Submit button|
|Step 9||The system will generate ITR-V, Print it|
|Step 10||Send ITR-V to the address given in ITR-V|
|Step 11||E-verify your return – Check here how to e-verify Income Tax Return|